Experience Northern California’s fog, while you wander in and out of the redwood alleyways. The views of the canopy of coastal redwoods soaring above at the majestic Muir Woods National Monument and the entrance fees are included in the tour. After your Muir Woods visit, head to the Aquarium of the Bay to experience the local marine life beneath San Francisco. The Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39 focuses on restoring the local habitat of San Francisco. Go through a crystal aqua tunnel to see a near-shore habitat with schools of anchovies, sea bass, and sea stars. Explore the deeper waters of San Francisco Bay in the second crystal clear tunnel habitat. After the aquarium visit, you’ll get the chance to visit the seaside town of Sausalito. This Mediterranean-like village across the San Francisco Bay made famous for its sweeping views and sophistication. The town features local boutiques and cafes to enjoy at your leisure. If Sausalito catches your eye, stay longer with the option of returning by ferry. This day trip will give you the best experience of San Francisco Bay’s wildlife and marine culture.
California Redwoods tour with Aquarium of the Bay admission
- See the ancient coastal redwood trees at the Muir Woods National Monument
- Take a trip to the Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39
- Explore the underwater marine life of San Francisco Bay at Aquarium of the Bay
- Aquarium of the Bay admission ticket
- Entrance fee for Muir Woods National Monument
- Complimentary door-to-door hotel shuttle service from most San Francisco hotels, and SFO airport-area hotels
- Live tour guide narration in English
- Local taxes
- Tour Guide gratuities (recommended)
- Food and beverages
- Sausalito ferry boat return ticket
288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Tower Tours main office: Please arrive at the Tower Tours Main Office at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour departure.
Hotel pickup: Complimentary door-to-door hotel shuttle service from most San Francisco hotels, and SFO airport-area hotels. Pick up must be arranged at least 24 hours prior to the tour date. Pick-up times are up to 90 minutes prior to tour departure depending on location.
- Aquarium of the Bay is an open ticket, and can be completed at your own leisure
- Multi-language voice experience available in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese
- Guests must have mobile data to utilize the voice experience feature because the Wifi is not available on motor-coach
- Daily: 9.00am, 11.00am, 2.00pm