This exclusive ride takes you coastal along the famous Piers of San Francisco, through Crissy Field, and past Fort Point to the breathtaking Golden Gate Bridge. See the city in its best light, at sunset, and take pictures like a pro. You will cycle exclusively on the ocean side of the Golden Gate Bridge open after 3 pm only for cyclists! Cross the bridge and ride the ''road less traveled" through the past to San Francisco’s most infamous and breathtaking monuments and graveyards that this city has seen since the 17th century.
California sunset guided bike tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the famous Piers of San Francisco
- See the city in its best light, at sunset, and take great pictures
- Enjoy a perfect experience for history buffs
- Experience the beauty of the bay and mountains as the city glows at dusk
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Front handlebar bag
- Bike bell
- Kryptonite lock
- Rear rack
- Map and map holder
2661 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Please meet your guide at the Taylor Street Tour Center located midblock between North Point and Beach Streets 30 minutes prior to departure
What to remember
- Difficulty: Beginners/Novices, all ages
- No-Shows are charged in full and considered non-refundable
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Bay City Bike
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.