Chinatown and Downtown San Francisco GoCar tour
- Ride through San Francisco’s Chinatown, Downtown Union Square district and North Beach Neighborhood
- Customize your experience and choose between two departure locations - the bustling Fishermans Wharf or historic Union Square
Let GoCar guide you through San Francisco’s culturally fascinating Chinatown, the iconic and lavish Downtown Union Square district, the historic North Beach neighborhood, and bustling Fisherman’s Wharf.
This tour can be done in approximately one-hour driving time and has several informative detours if you want to extend the tour along the way to see things such as AT&T ballpark, home of the San Francisco Giants.
Finish your tour with a cruise along the Embarcadero, a beautiful waterfront boulevard created after the 1989 earthquake destroyed a two-story freeway and as part of the beautification of the San Francisco waterfront, it was never rebuilt.
- Union Square
- The Financial District
- AT&T Park
- The Embarcadero
- Pier 39
- North Beach
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Hyde St Cable car line
- 1-hour GoCar tour: Chinatown and Downtown San Francisco loop
You can choose to depart from Fisherman's Wharf– located on 431 Beach Street – or Union Square, located at 321 Mason Street.
- Available tour languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and German
- You may visit all or some of the tour’s highlights and customize your own adventure, therefore actual tour time may vary
- Other factors to consider when estimating travel time are the number of options taken, the number of stops made and the amount of time spent visiting landmarks
- Each GoCar holds a maximum of 2 people. Prices are per GoCar - not per person
- Drivers’ must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license
- During the time of rental, a security deposit will be held on a credit card until the GoCar is returned
- All reservations are for the original GoCar (known as a Standard GoCar), which has a 50CC engine and will travel between 20 mph - 25 mph while on the flat sections of the tour route
- Tour departures begin at 9.00am and run every 15 minutes
- Rental location close times vary by time of year. Call GoCar call center if requesting a departure time after 2.00pm to confirm location close time
- Office / Call Center Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm local time
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
This Segway evening tour is the perfect option for those looking for a fun, alternate tour route of ...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...