Fleet Week Air Show cruise on San Francisco Bay
- Experience San Francisco's most exciting air show from waters of San Francisco Bay
- See the Blue Angels take off and soar above the Golden Gate Bridge
- Bring your family, friends and fellow airplane enthusiasts for a fun-filled adventure
On this tour, you'll watch the U.S. Navy jets perform their magic at the annual Blue Angels Air Show from a catamaran on the San Francisco Bay. You can't get a better seat in the house because you’ll be right under the action.
Both 55' and 65' catamarans are complete with a 360-degree, protected viewing area for those who want to enjoy the view but not the breezes. For the more adventurous, there are canvas trampoline nets where you can experience the Bay up close and personally take in the sights. If you’re outside on the trampolines, there is a pretty good chance you’ll get wet. If you really don’t want to get wet, you can stay in the cabin. With a the 360 degree view, you won’t miss a single thing
Join in on the nautical adventure with breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay and the Fleet Week Festivities. The experienced captains will make sure your sail is pleasant, safe, and fun for the whole family.
- Sightseeing narration is available on handheld listening devices at no additional cost. Available in English, German, French, Mandarin, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Korean
- Receive 2 drinks per person (cash bar after)
- Light appetizers
- Boat does have restrooms and jackets as needed
- Gratuity is not included
- Personal food and drink items are not permitted
Adventure Cat Sailing Charters, Pier 39 Concourse, Dock J, San Francisco, CA 94133
Please meet your tour at Pier 39, just off The Embarcadero, across near the intersection of Beach Street, Grant Avenue and The Embarcadero. For your GPS or online maps, the closest street address is 2 Beach Street, San Francisco, CA 94133. When you attrive at Pier 39, stand on the sidewalk & look towards the water, do NOT go down the center where the shops are, but take the left OUTSIDE walkway. Go towards the sea lions & look for a gate with the letter J on it. That will be the dock. Please arrive 30 minutes early to find a parking space and check in, as sails depart right on time
- Severe weather in this area of California is rare and cruises will proceed as scheduled in light rain and other mild weather conditions
- October 8th and 9th 1.00pm-4.00pm
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Pristine Lake Tahoe in winter, spring, summer or fall is always perfect! A Lake Tahoe tour from San ...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
Discover San Francisco’s biggest landmarks and attractions in this awe-inspiring movie adventure tha...
Get a combo ticket to have an exciting 3D movie adventure as well as a 7D roller coaster gaming expe...