Go San Francisco Card + Downloadable Guidebook
- See as much of San Francisco as you can
- Choose from 28 attractions, museums, tours, cruises, and more
- Have your pass instantly delivered to any mobile device or print it at home
- Download a detailed guidebook to help you plan your itinerary
See as much of San Francisco as you can with the Go San Francisco Card. You decide if you want it to last 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 calendar days. Once purchased, the card can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of 28 participating attractions and tours. Want to explore the California Academy of Sciences or tour AT&T Park? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Go San Francisco Card is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of San Francisco.
(subject to change)
- Angel Island Roundtrip Ferry
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Asian Art Museum
- AT&T Park Tour
- Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise
- California Academy of Sciences
- California Historical Society
- California's Great America
- de Young Museum
- Escape from the Rock
- GoCar San Francisco Tour (30-minute rental)
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus San Francisco: 1-Day Classic Tour (jump on at any stop)
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting
- Legion of Honor
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- One All-Day Comfort Bike Rental by Blazing Saddles
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! San Francisco
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- The Beat Museum
- The Contemporary Jewish Museum
- The San Francisco Dungeon
- The Walt Disney Family Museum
- The San Francisco Zoo and Gardens
- U.S.S. HORNET Museum
- UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens
- USS Pampanito submarine experience
- Walt Disney Family Museum
- Calendar Days are not 24-hour periods. If you visit your first attraction on a Monday evening with a 1-Day Card, it is valid for the remainder of Monday
- Children ages 3-12 can take advantage of a reduced price
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Discover San Francisco’s best bars, pubs, and cafes on this laid-back walking tour of North Beach. K...
Enjoy a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco . At each stop, you'll have the chance to get off the...
Climb aboard a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco . At each stop, you'll have the chance to get ...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Hop aboard the tour bus and follow your guide across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National M...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
A comfortable view of the infamous Alcatraz Island.You'll be able to enjoy fantastic views and photo...
Cruise through San Francisco and bike across the Golden Gate Bridge on this family-friendly tour! Yo...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...