Golden Gate Park segway tour
- Let a professional guide you through the 1,000+ acres of Golden Gate Park
- Full training session on segway use
- See famous landmarks and less explored areas
- Learn the history and legend of San Francisco
Tour this San Francisco gem with the official segway tours of Golden Gate Park. This fun and informative tour is the most sensational way to see the park! A combination of designated trails, bike paths and low speed-light traffic streets are used to conduct the guided tour of the Park. Before setting out, get a full training session on how to properly use and enjoy your segway. Then, explore 8 miles of the eastern part of the park, covering both famous landmarks and hidden and less explored areas. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system, making sure you don't miss a detail about sites including:
- Shakespeare Garden, Stow Lake & Strawberry Hill
- The Rose, Rhododendron and The Dalihia Gardens
- The de Young Museum
- The Music Concourse and Temple of Music
- Lily Pond, Fern Grotto and Storybook Cross
- The California Academy of Science
- The Historic Carousel and The Lawn Bowling Courts
- The National Aids Memorial
- The Japanese Tea Garden, The Conservatory of Flowers & Botanical Gardens
- Tour does not include entry into museums or admission fee attractions
82 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive San Francisco, CA 94118
- Must be age 12 and up, over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
- April - October: 9.00am, 12.30pm, 4.00pm
- November - March: 10.00am, 11.30am, 1.30pm, 3.00pm
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
During the hop-on hop-off Official City Tour, you can see San Francisco with all its major sites inc...
Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Haight Ashbury, Lombard Street, Civic Center, Union Square, Chi...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...