This tour will start traveling south on the famous Pacific Coast Highway, California Highway 1. You will set foot in Monterey for about two hours, which gives you plenty of time to visit the world famous Monterey Bay Aquarium. Or opt to stroll among the shops along historic Cannery Row, grab a fresh seafood lunch or just wander along Ocean View Boulevard all the way to Lover's Point Beach. The tour will follow the coast through the beautiful little town of Pacific Grove on the way to the 17 Mile Drive. This famous road winds its way between magnificent homes and the spectacular coastline, between the greens and tees of world famous golf courses and among the last remaining forest of a rare species of the Monterey Cypress. The drive finishes up at the Pebble Beach Village. Upon arrival in the enchanted town of Carmel-by-the-Sea, guests can explore the boutique shops on Ocean Avenue or be dazzled by the white sandy beach. If there is time & interest, we can visit the historic Carmel Mission.
Monterey and Carmel tour with Aquarium visit
Duration: up to 11 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Breathtaking views of the Pacific Coast
- Visit the enchanting town of Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Visit to the world famous Monterey Aquarium
What to expect
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off in San Francisco
- Entrance tickets to the Monterey Aquarium
- Expert guide and live commentary in English
During check out you’ll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
What to remember
- Visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- 13 Pax Van or up to 41 pax Minibus
- The tour duration is 11 hours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.