Monterey overnight excursion with double hotel room
- Two day trip from San Francisco to Monterey and Carmel
- Overnight at the Hotel Abrego
- Tour of surrounding region morning of second day
- Coastal 17-Mile Drive
- Plenty of scenic photo stops
- Expert guide and commentary
- Two hours to explore Monterey and Cannery Row
- Stop at Carmel by the Sea
- Pick-up and drop-off from central San Francisco hotels
- Free wireless on board tour vehicle
Treat yourself to this Monterey and Caramel tour for a two day and one night adventure! Guests will stay at the Abrego Hotel in downtown Monterey just minutes from Fisherman's Wharf and Cannery Row. The tour Allows for free time to explore Cannery Row , Downtown and Old Monterey on your own. Tour includes stops at Downtown Carmel , 17 Mile Drive and the Pebble Beach Golf Course .
Please note : the hotel is a double .
- Tour along Highway 1 to the towns of Santa Cruz and Capitola
- 17-Mile Drive
- Carmel and Steinbeck's Cannery Row in Monterey
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from San Francisco hotel
- One night stay at the Abrego Hotel in Monterey (double occupancy)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39, 47 and 56 seat vehicles used for this tour
- Daily at 8.00am
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...