Private San Francisco wharf and hills segway tour
- Personal tour guide and training for your party
- Cruise thorugh Aquatic Park and Municipal Pier
- Climb the slopes of Russian Hill
- Relax and tour at your own pace
Take this fun and informative wharf, waterfront, Little Italy and hills of San Francisco segway tour and explore the best of the city. Tour at your own pace with more time for stops and photos. You will have the opportunity to explore many of the following neighborhoods and sites:
- Aquatic Park
- Municipal Pier
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
- Views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and unbelievable bay vistas
- Russian Hill
- Some of San Francisco’s 350 hidden stairways
- Lombard Street, the “Crookedest” street in the world
- North Beach
- Saints Peter and Paul Church
- Pier 39
- Historic Wharf Fishing Fleet
417 Beach Street San Francisco CA, 94109
- The tour is customizable and the hills section of the route may be adjusted or canceled based on your ability
- Must be age 12 and up, over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
Check calendar for times
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
Join this San Francisco North Beach Food Tour to explore the Italian restaurant scene and former Bar...
Discover San Francisco’s biggest landmarks and attractions in this awe-inspiring movie adventure tha...
Get a combo ticket to have an exciting 3D movie adventure as well as a 7D roller coaster gaming expe...