San Francisco Bay Area airplane tour with optional upgrade
- See the best of San Francisco and choose to upgrade your flight to the Elite airplane tour
- Enjoy plenty of opportunities to take stunning aerial pictures of the sights of the beautiful bay area
You haven’t properly discovered San Francisco until you’ve seen it from the air. You’ll experience the safest, most exciting flight over the city with stunning vantage points.
During your 40-minute flight over San Francisco, you’ll have the best views of the city and Bay Area including Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. Departing towards the Pacific Coast, you’ll fly over Downtown San Francisco and along the waterfront to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39.
The flight continues to Alcatraz, around Angel Island and along the towns of Tiburon and Sausalito. Experienced staff assists in a custom private flight just for you!
You may choose to upgrade your flight to the Elite airplane tour. With this upgrade, you’ll extend your experience from 40 minutes to a one hour flight.
- In-flight headsets
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Hayward Flight at Hayward Airport, 19990 Skywest Dr Hayward CA 94541
You may present a mobile or printed copy of your voucher at Hayward Flight in the Hayward Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each flight takes place in a Cessna 172 Skyhawk with 4 seats (3 passengers and one pilot)
- Bookings prices are per person
- Minimum: 2 persons per booking
- Maximum: 3 persons per booking
- Weight restriction for the tour is 575 lbs (261 kilos) combined for up to 3 passengers
- You may choose to upgrade your flight from 40 minutes to an hour by selecting the Elite airplane tours ticket
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions
- Daily at 1.00pm and 3.00pm
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...