San Francisco bridge and beach tour
- Tour San Francisco from the bridge to the beaches
- Explore the rich history of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Capture scenic photos on a leisurely walk along the rugged coastline from the Golden Gate Bridge to Land’s End
- Discover the secret trails and mingle with the locals
Join a local guide for an experience you'll never forgot on this San Francisco tour that takes a truly unique trail through this legendary city. Local history? Check. Beautiful sunsets? Check. One of the most incredible bridges in the world? Check. Let's do this!
Your San Francisco city tour starts with a walk out onto the Golden Gate Bridge, where you will have fantastic views of the city skyline as your guide shares some local history about this world-renowned landmark. We'll start our gentle hike by strolling away from the bridge and along the Pacific Coast during which you'll see the bridge from every angle - so don't forget your camera! Along this rugged coastline, you'll enjoy breathtaking cliff top views and even get to dip your toes in the ocean before taking a stroll through one of San Francisco's most exclusive neighborhoods to admire the mansions and manicured gardens. You'll then drop back down to the Pacific’s edge to explore the ruins of Sutro Baths. Dating back to 1896, the baths are the remains of wealthy entrepreneur and former San Francisco mayor Adolph Sutro’s creation and, at one time, the world's largest indoor swimming pool establishment.
After your tour's last stop, you can watch the sun set from one of the most beautiful vantage points. You'll see San Francisco like never before.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
Golden Gate Bridge/Parking Lot, San Francisco, CA 94129, USA
Please meet your guide at the concrete benches in front of the Bridge Cafe, located across from the Welcome Centre in the Golden Gate Bridge Southeast Visitor Area. Please print your voucher and present it to your guide at the beginning of the tour.
- Children under 6 years old cannot participate in this tour
- The weather along the coast is changeable so please wear layers, comfortable walking shoes and be prepared for cool, damp weather if forecasted
- Please bring at least one litre of water and snacks
- This hike runs rain or shine so be prepared with rain gear
- Once you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- This tour runs daily
- It departs at 1.30pm and lasts for up to 4 and a half hours
Spend a day with the trendy Downtown of San Francisco and follow it up with wine-tasting in Sonoma V...
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
On this half-day Sonoma Valley wine tour you'll travel onboard luxury transport in a small friendly ...