San Francisco City and Muir Woods guided tours package with transportation
- Enjoy a 3.5-hour tour of San Francisco
- Shopping in Sausalito
- Views of Alcatraz and the Pacific Ocean
- Giant redwood sequoia trees at Muir Woods
- Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge
Start your guided tour with magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Your guide will show you where ancient groves of Giant Redwoods tower over Redwood Creek.
On the way back to San Francisco, you’ll stop in Sausalito. This gorgeous Mediterranean-style village has quaint shops, art galleries and waterfront restaurants - perfect for shopping!
Once back in San Francisco, you’ll go on a four-hour tour of San Francisco. With stops for photos, you’ll have the chance to see every beautiful corner and panorama.
Sights on this tour include:
- Twin Peaks
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Victorian homes
- North Beach
- Presidio National Park
- Narrated tour of San Francisco
- Narrated tour to Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (ages 0-4): free
- Children (ages 5-11): reduced
- Seniors (65+): reduced only during low season
- Please note from 15 May 2018, due to changes the National Parks Service has made to the parking reservation systems for Muir Woods, you will be contacted by Gray Line San Francisco 7 days prior to tour date departure to confirm travel time
- Muir Woods and Sausalito tour lasts approximately 4 hours
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39, 47 and 48 seat vehicles used for this tour
- Tour time will be confirmed by Gray Line San Francisco 7 days prior to departure
Hop aboard the tour bus and follow your guide across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National M...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Alcatraz Island is the #1 attraction in San Francisco, and you can see even more on your day tour of...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
Personal tour guide for your party. One-on-one training. Wharf, Waterfront, Little Italy and Hills o...
Cruise through San Francisco and bike across the Golden Gate Bridge on this family-friendly tour! Yo...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the rugged coastal mountains of Marin County. Exper...