San Francisco CityPASS
- Save 45% off the combined regular admission prices at the participating attractions
- Enjoy the flexibility: ticket books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning on the first day of use
- Redeem your vouchers for ticket books at the first attraction you visit for maximum convenience
- Decide which attractions you want to visit whenever you want
The San Francisco CityPASS® program will cover admission to San Francisco’s best five attractions and you’ll save 45% compared to the same tickets purchased separately. CityPASS® ticket holders can also skip most main-entrance ticket lines.
Each CityPASS® ticket book includes helpful information, such as insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions and money-saving coupons.
Visit five of San Francisco’s best attractions for one low price: buy now and save 45%!
See more and avoid most ticket lines: CityPASS® is good for nine days, beginning with the first day of use — perfect for a weekend getaway or a longer vacation!
- Admission to:
- 3-Day Muni Cable Car and Bus Passport (Unlimited rides for three days on all cable cars, city buses, city light rail and vintage trolleys)
- California Academy of Sciences
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Exploratorium or San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - SFMOMA (from March 1st)
- A ticket book with helpful information (insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions and money-saving coupons)
- Children (ages 5-11)
55 Laguna St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
- CityPASS® is good for nine days, beginning with the first day of use
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...