San Francisco helicopter tour with lunch in Sausalito
- Discover San Francisco from above with a helicopter ride over the city
- Enjoy lunch at a Sausalito hotspot and soak up the colourful atmosphere
- Check out the views from the water as you take the ferry back to San Francisco
Your day will begin on board the helicopter as you take to the skies and savor the breathtaking aerial views of the city and bay below. You'll be able to see all of the city's most iconic landmarks like Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge! After your flight, you'll be shuttled to the picturesque city of Sausalito where you'll enjoy a leisurely lunch at one of its hotspots before exploring the city and its many art galleries and shops. The adventure doesn't end there though. You'll take a ferry back to San Francisco on which you can admire the views and see the city from a whole new perspective.
- Transfer to heliport
- Helicopter ride
- Ferry ticket
The shuttle will pick up from the following locations:
- Hilton Union Square - Mason Street Side Entrance (200-298 Mason St)
- Fairmont San Francisco (950 Mason St)
- Hotel Zephyr (250 Beach St)
You'll receive contact information for your local provider after booking.
- You MUST confirm your flight details directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Please complete ALL information fields during booking (including names, weights, phone number and email)
- A complimentary shuttle is available from 3 centralized locations 30 minutes before the flight time
- Flights are dependent on weather and availability is subject to change
- There is 12 passenger maximum per tour
- There is a 4 passenger minimum that must be met in order for this tour to go ahead. If this 4 passenger minimum is not reached, this tour may be subject to change
- Passengers must bring a valid photo ID
- Large bags or backpacks are not permitted on board
- Anything carried on board is subject to search
- This tour runs daily
- The pick-up time is 10.00am
- The flight time is 10.30am and it lasts for 15 to 20 minutes
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
Get a combo ticket to have an exciting 3D movie adventure as well as a 7D roller coaster gaming expe...
On this half-day Sonoma Valley wine tour you'll travel onboard luxury transport in a small friendly ...
Explore Yosemite, America's favorite national park on a three-day camping trip that will take you of...