Get to know San Francisco’s eclectic downtown neighborhoods! You'll explore unique and amazing parts of the city including Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Chinatown, the Financial District, Civic Center, Union Square and Lombard Street.
- It all starts at Fisherman’s Wharf where you can take in amazing bay views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. See Ghirardelli Square, the sea lions at Pier 39, historic ships and cable cars, and more
- You'll walk part of the historic Barbary Coast Trail as your guide shares about San Francisco’s early days
- Passing by Lombard Street, the “crookedest street” in the city,” you’ll arrive at SF’s Little Italy: North Beach. Learn about the families who immigrated here and built powerful banking and seafood empires. You’ll also visit the bohemian haunts of writers like Jack Kerouac and Francis Ford Coppola
- Turn the corner, and you’re in Chinatown. The neighborhood features colorful facades, temples, and a dragon gate. You’ll stop by the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Company so you can make your own fortune cookie!
- For lunch (not included), experience the famous variety of food at the Ferry Building Marketplace. Afterward, your guide will give you a quick explainer on the local transit system before you hop on the SF Muni to the shopping mecca of Union Square — where Tony Bennett really left his heart
Learn all about the city on this insider’s highlights tour of San Francisco!