- Discover the Sonoma Wine Country from San Francisco
- Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge as you go
- Visit local Sonoma wineries
- Enjoy one included wine tasting
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine Country in less than a day! This half day tour departs from Fisherman's Wharf at midday and heads north, across the Golden Gate Bridge, through Marin County into the world famous Carneros Wine Region and the charming town of Sonoma.
This fun and informative tour not only offers a taste of superb wineries in the region, but it also offers a chance to enjoy the splendor of the beautiful vineyards and picturesque Sonoma County as your guide escorts you from winery to winery. You travel in a minibus and group sizes are rather small. One tasting fee is included, as well as a complimentary bottle of water and chocolate. There also will be some free time to enjoy historic Sonoma Plaza.
This is certainly a pleasure for anyone who enjoys a good glass of wine or for those just wanting to experience the beautiful scenery of California’s wine region in limited time.
- Wine tasting fees included at first winery
- Travel in luxury minibus
- Helpful guides and hosts
- Wine tastings other than first winery
City Sightseeing Office: 1331 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133 (between Beach Street & North Point Street)
- Please note: a minimum of 6 people is required to operate the tour
- Children are permitted on the tour, but participants must be 21 years of age or older to sample wines
- Wine tasting fees are included for 1 winery; 2nd winery is at own cost (approx. $10-$15 per person)
- Hotel pickup available in the Downtown area upon request
- Daily at 12.00pm
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
This evening tour is perfect for Those seeking an alternative tour route, going through San Francisc...
If you have always wanted to get on board a Segway and experience the joy of gliding along - this tw...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...