This is an architectural tour of the Financial District’s most impressive buildings, including the Hallidie building, the Heineman building, the Pacific Stock Exchange, and more. Along the way, you’ll learn about men William Leidesdorff, California’s first bi-racial citizen, whose ambitions have shaped the look and feel of the city up until the present day. For the highlight, your guide will take you to one of SF’s iconic POPO spaces on the roof of a building, to discuss the future of San Francisco’s urban development and take in views over the Financial District and beyond.
The Stories Behind the Skyline: Financial District Streets and Rooftop Tour
Availability: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
Duration: up to 1 hour
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Admire the rooftop views from one of San Francisco’s iconic POPO (privately owned public open) spaces
- Enjoy a walk down Leidesdorff Street
- See famous architectural landmarks including the Heineman building, Julia Morgan's Merchant Exchange Building
What to expect
- Guided walking tour
- Expert local guide
What's not included
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Infants up to 3 years are free of charge
343 Sansome St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
343 Sansome Street. Meet just to the right of the entrance to 343 Sansome Street.
- 31 March 2019 - 31 October 2019: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- Meeting Time: 10.45 am
- Departure Time: 11.00 am
Walks LLC - US
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.