Walt Disney Family Museum general admission tickets
- Discover the legacy of the man behind magic – Walt Disney
- See the early drawings, cartoons, films and designs of Disney classics
Take a walk through time and relive childhood memories at the Walt Disney Family Museum. Learn about the magical history, achievements and legacy of Walt Disney through memorabilia dedicated to his life’s work.
Located in the heart of The Presidio of San Francisco, the museum is home to artifacts of Disney which include interactive galleries filled with early drawings, animations, movies, music and more. The museum is also equipped with a Fantasia-inspired digital theatre, and 10 permanent galleries along with temporary exhibits. Wonderful for all ages, both adults and children will be swept away on an enchanted adventure!
- General admission ticket
- Film and special exhibition tickets
- Senior (ages 65 and over)
- Student (with a valid ID)
- Youth (ages 6-17)
- Children (5 and under; free admission)
The Walt Disney Family Museum, 104 Montgomery Street in the Presidio, San Francisco, CA 94129
- The general admission ticket lets you visit the main galleries
- Valid for 365 days from purchase date
- 10.00am-6.00pm – last entry at 4.45pm
- Early closure at 4.00pm (last entry at 2.45pm) 24 December and New Years Eve
- Closed Tuesdays, 1 January, Thanksgiving Day, 25 December
- Free admission days: 12 November
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
This Segway evening tour is the perfect option for those looking for a fun, alternate tour route of ...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...