Cooking class and tasting at a Cesarina's home in San Gimignano
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home
- Learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of San Gimignano cuisine
- Taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the San Gimignano recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home. Connect with local people, meet the Cesarina at her home and learn all her secrets to prepare local specialties. Finally, taste the fruit of your labor and experience the authentic flavors of San Gimignano cuisine paired with a selection of local red and white wines: the Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
- Private cooking class
- 3 recipes tasting
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Shopping bag
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Child (4-8 years old): reduced
Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 10:00 am or at 5:00 pm
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
The San Gimignano Pass is a combined ticket, valid for 2 days, which allows you to visit the Civic M...
The Museum of Sacred Art of San Gimignano is located in the ancient Dormitory of the Chaplains and h...
Choose the tour and tasting that suits at best your necessities among the four offered by San Quiric...
A fantastic experience is waiting for you! Walking in the woods hunting for the so-called “black gol...
The Chianti region is right in between Florence and Siena, world-wide famous for its wine and its sw...