Vespa and Chianti tour from San Gimignano
- Visit the Chianti Region on board of an Italian Icon: the Vespa!
- Enjoy a tuscan light lunch
- Enjoy a wine tasting
- See small medieval villages situated in the heart of Tuscany
Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scooter. Experience a unique way of admiring Chianti's sights, and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
Departs from San Gimignano and have fun riding a Vespa along the scenic and peaceful roads on the Tuscan hills. An alternative way to admire the sights of Chianti, wrapped in the perfumes of the Tuscan countryside and the sound of the working farms. You can join the tour every day and enjoy this experience together with our escorts, who will be showing you around small medieval villages situated in the heart of Tuscany. Those who do not feel confident enough about riding on their own can opt for riding with one of our expert escorts. The tour along the Chianti hills lasts all day. You will be stopping in a renowned farm for a wine tasting and a light lunch.
- Pick up and Drop off services
- Travel by minivan to the Chianti area
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Professional tour escort
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
- Light lunch
Via S. Giovanni, 126, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
From your accommodation or Porta San Giovanni
- For lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request
- A valid driving licence is required to ride a Vespa.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old.
- Customers must be able to drive the scooters.
- In case your tour guide considers that you have insufficient driving skills, the company can cancel the reservation without any refund or alternatively and subject to availability of vehicles and guides the company can offer to the customer a tour by "ape calessino" or " 500 vintage".
- A valid credit card is required at time of booking as guarantee.
- Please note, the tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 partecipants.
- Every day
- Departure time: 9.30 am
- Return point: same as departure
- Return time: around 05:00 pm
Explore the beautiful wine region of Chianti on a half-day scenic tour from San Gimignano, and enjoy...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
There is no better way than by bicycle to discover the beauty and richness of Tuscany, sharing in th...
The San Gimignano Pass is a combined ticket, valid for 2 days, which allows you to visit the Civic M...
Enjoy the charm of the Chianti countryside, one of the most beautiful areas of Tuscany, known all ov...
The Museum of Sacred Art of San Gimignano is located in the ancient Dormitory of the Chaplains and h...