VIP City Bus From San José: Bus and Walking Tour
- Get to know more than 25 distinctive attractions.
- See the National Theater, Monuments, Central Market and more.
- Enjoy the best city tour in San Jose
- Folk music
- Typical food at one of the most popular places in San José Downtown.
VIP City Bus in Costa Rica is a new service that combines luxury, culture and innovation by making a unique product in the country, which by a double-decker European-style bus we will provide a tour to enjoy all of the typical Costa Rican Culture.
Come to know the city with local cocktails service, typical snacks, folk music and personalized service with bilingual guides as you deserve. Enjoy the best panoramic views to take pictures and videos of our capital San José, our goal is to familiarize you with our culture and typical traditions.
We left the Peru Park (Behind Teletica), here we start the tour visiting over 25 cultural attractions of San José. Among the attractions are the National Theatre National Stadium, the Sabana Metropolitan Park, Hospitals, Cathedral, Gran Hotel Costa Rica, Plaza de la Cultura, Democracy Square, National Museum, Blue Castle, among others. 2 different stops we will have within the circuit:
- 1st Stop: National Theatre / Plaza de la Cultura / Gran Hotel Costa Rica,
- 2nd Stop: Democracy Square, National Museum and lunch at Nuestra tierra (interactive walk from the Plaza de la Democracia by boulevard to the National Park.
We finish the walking tour and we will jump back into the bus to continue the tour through Paseo Las Damas, Morazán Park, Metallic School and Central Market among others until we return to Parque Del Peru (Sabana Oeste).
- Tour Guide
- Welcome Drink
- Folk music
- Typical Lunch
- Optional Gratuities
- Free for children 0-3 years
Hotel pick up
- It is advisable to wear long pants, comfortable shoes, a light jacket and bring a camera
Tuesday to Saturday at 9:00 am
Board a boat at Puntarenas and enjoy the Gulf of Nicoya, a beautiful archipelago and sea birds. We’l...
An expedition through the dense jungle of one of the most beautiful and scenic regions of Costa Rica...
Tiny La Palma is one giant source of adventure. And this full day tour of the south of the island's ...
Imagine Jurassic Park without the dinosaurs. And it still might not convey just how primeval the Cal...
It may only be a short hop across Costa Rica's northern border but Nicaragua offers distinctive cult...
Il y a une plage à Santa Cruz, mais il y a aussi tellement de choses à voir dans la capitale de La P...