Rioja Alavesa, land of wine, premium tour
- Visit one of the most famous wine regions in the world, Rioja Alavesa
- Mix culture, gastronomy, architecture and wine into one experience
- Visit a 15th-century winery
The history of Laguardia is written down its rocks which are waiting for the tourists in order to be read. The underground of the village is drilled by the wineries or caves excavated under the houses and streets which are approximately 6 meters deep.
Early in the morning, you will have a guided tour through the church of Santa María de los Reyes which was built at the end of 16th century. There, you can appreciate the precious polychrome of 17th century.
Once you have whetted your appetite, there could not be anything better than visiting a 15th-century winery and discovering the real wine history.
Regarding the meal, you will taste the magnificent Riojan menu at a traditional restaurant.
In the afternoon, your guide will suggest you a walk through the vineyards and to finish with, you will visit the famous winery of Marqués de Riscal which belongs to the 21st century and shows the modernity of the zone. On this tour, a taste of two wines is included.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in hotels in the city center with private driver
- Private guide for the whole experience
- Guided tour in Laguardia with tickets for Santa Maria de los Reyes
- Guided tour in a winery
- High-quality lunch in a traditional restaurant in Laguardia
- Guided tour in Marques de Riscal
- Tips and gratuities for the restaurant or guide (optional)
Boulevard Zumardia, 8, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
You can meet your guide at the meeting point at San Sebastián Tourism Office, Boulevard Zumardia 8, San Sebastián
If you prefer to be picked up from your accommodation please contact the local operator after the booking to confirm the address. You'll find their contact details on the voucher
- Please, provide the tour operator with any special request you have or eating intolerances
- You can meet your guide at the meeting point or if you prefer to be picked up from your accommodation please contact the local operator after the booking to confirm the address. You'll find their contact details on the voucher
- This experience is available in English, French, Spanish and Basque
- A minimum of 2 people
- With a private tour guide, the activities can be adjusted to meet your needs
- Tuesday to Sunday at 9.00am
Visit San Sebastian's most interesting spots, learn about its people and its architecture, and enjoy...
Spain is widely famous for its wines' high quality, and the cradle of these wines, the land that pro...
This interesting experience of 6 hours consists of visiting one of the treasures of the city that on...
The history of Laguardia is written down its rocks which are waiting for the tourists in order to be...
A tasting of 5 pintxos, 5 drinks and 1 dessert in 5 different bars, all of them selected according t...
In the morning, once you arrive at Bilbao from San Sebastian, you'll do a tour around the most iconi...