Picos de Europa guided walking tour and spa in La Hermida
- Cross the spectacular gorge of La Hermida with a minivan
- Climb1,823 m with the Cable Car in Fuente Dé
- Walk in the heart of the Picos de Europa
- Visit the charming village of Potes, capital of the Liébana region
You will cross the spectacular gorge of La Hermida with a minivan. You will walk through the clouds with the Cable Car of Fuente Dé (it will raise you to a height of 1.823m in just 4 minutes!) and you will walk in the heart of Picos de Europa during the morning. At noon, you will descend to Potes, capital of the region of Liébana, where you will have a lunch and visit the town, as well as the Monastery of San Toribio. You will finish the day relaxing one hour in La Hermida Spa before starting the trip back to Santander.
- Professional mountain guide
- Walking tour in Picos de Europa
- 1 hour of spa in La Hermida
- Food and drinks
- Fuente Dé cable car ticket
- Children 2-12 years old
Tour operator office at C/ Castelar, 49 -39004 Santander), next to Palacio de Festivales
- This is a tour for all ages, however it's not recommend going up to the cable car to people with claustrophobia or vertigo
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and bring a jacket
- To access the spa it is compulsory to wear a swimsuit, a towel, a bathing cap and flip-flops. Children under 8 years will only have access to the general pool of the spa (not to the entire circuit) and they must be accompanied by an adult all the time
- Group size: min. 4 max. 18 people
- Friday at 8.00am
The Centro Botín is an arts centre designed by the Italian architect Renzo Piano, in co-authorship w...
You will visit the caves of El Castillo and Las Monedas in Puente Viesgo. Both are world heritage by...
Enjoy a relaxed afternoon visiting Comillas, a town that encompasses all of the elements necessary t...
You will leave from Santander towards Fuente Dé at 8.30am and you will arrive around 10.00 am. You w...
You will leave from Santander towards the mountains of Rionansa. You will go across valleys, forests...
You will leave Santander towards the village of Potes. To arrive there you will cross the impressive...