- Get closer to Pablo Neruda life by visiting his home in Isla Negra
- Tour the Pablo Neruda Museum where you can discover the fascinating and attractive objects that were collected by himself
- Walk the pacific coast and observe the strong waves
- Enjoy a tour of Veramonte Vineyard with delicious tasting of wines and sparkling wines
Start your journey from your hotel in Santiago where you will begin visiting Piedras Australes handicraft shop where you will be able to enjoy a Pisco Sour drink while appreciating beautiful pieces of lapis lazuli, after this visit you will go towards Isla Negra. This place of dark sands, eucalyptus and pine trees, once captivated the poet Pablo Neruda; winner of the Literature Nobel prize in the year 1971. Here he built a beautiful house that today is open to the public as a museum. Pablo Neruda decorated each corner of the house with sculptures, paintings, and books all related to the sea. Enjoy some time at your leisure to see the house and garden.
After touring the museum house and garden, you will visit the beach community of Algarrobo and the coastline, giving you time to have lunch (included). Next, continue to the Casablanca Valley to visit one of its vineyards. Here you will get a closer look at the winemaking process and have a taste of its main wine. Finally, return to our hotel in Santiago.
- Pick-up and drop-off in Santiago hotels
- Bilingual guide (English, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Isla Negra museum entrance fee
- Visit to Veramonte vineyard
- Passenger transport insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Santiago for pick-up.
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses and mineral water
- Service applies only for pick up from hotels located in Santiago center, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, Barrio Bellavista
Descubra as atrações clássicas de Santiago, a capital chilena , em uma visita guiada de 3 horas. Sit...
Desfrute de uma mágica noite de entretenimento com um delicioso jantar internacional e show ao vivo....
Após a sua chegada ao Aeroporto de Santiago, este serviço irá fornecer-lhe uma viagem segura e confo...
Ao sair de seu hotel em Santiago para descobrir uma cidade muito diferente. Percorrendo as ruas chei...
Partida de seu hotel em Santiago para começar a viagem em direção ao centro da cidade, onde você con...
Partindo do seu hotel em Santiago, você começará na loja de artesanato Piedras Australes onde poderá...