- Know one of the most beautiful destinations in Chile
- Take a picture in front of the Flower Clock
- Visit Valparaiso with its wondeful magic and architecture
Depart from your hotel in Santiago where will begin your journey, visit Piedras Australes handicraft shop where you will be able to enjoy a 'Pisco Sour' drink while appreciating beautiful pieces of lapis lazuli. After this visit you will go to the Pacific coast, crossing the Coastal Mountain Range and the Casablanca and Curacaví Valleys.
Your first stop will be in Veramonte Vineyard where you will have a tasting of one wine, then go to Viña del Mar, known as the Garden City; because of its many parks and gardens. You will make a stop at the Quinta Vergara, Palacio Carrasco and then, continue along the bay, forming part of the most important central coastline, and get to know the city´s famous flower clock.
Next, you will arrive at the city of Valparaíso, World Heritage Site and main commercial port and home to the Congress of Chile. During the tour, visitors are greeted by the multi-coloured houses on the hills, parks and diverse historic monuments, traditional bars and restaurants. Know the Plaza Sotomayor, the most important civic square of the city, located on the shore.
During the afternoon you will be returned to your hotel in Santiago.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Santiago hotels
- Bilingual guide (English, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Stop at Veramonte vineyard
- Sailing through the bay
- Passenger insurance transport
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Santiago for pick-up.
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses and mineral water
- Service applies only for pick-up from hotels located in Santiago center, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, Barrio Bellavista
Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital, on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated...
Enjoy a magical night of entertainment with a delicious international dinner and live show. The show...
After your arrival to Santiago Airport, this service will provide you with a safe and comfortable tr...
In the evening depart from your hotel in Santiago to discover a very different city. Touring the str...
Departure from your hotel in Santiago to begin the journey towards the city centre, where you will k...
Departing from your hotel in Santiago, you will start at Piedras Australes handicraft shop where you...