Santorini cooking class and wine tasting tour
- Visit traditional wineries and enjoy unique wines of Santorini
- Learn how to cook traditional Santorini dishes with a local chef
- Savor your fresh-cooked meal together with your small group
Discover the crisp volcanic wine of Santorini and learn how to cook delicious local dishes on a 6-hour cooking class and wine-tasting tour. Enjoy traditional Greek delights and learn about the culinary culture of the island.
The tour starts with a visit to a charming vineyard where you can learn about the distinctive means of wine production that makes Santorini’s wine world-famous. You’ll visit two traditional Santorini wineries, Boutari winery and Gavalas traditional winery, and taste the island’s signature wines such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto.
Next, help a local chef prepare a course of three Santorini signature dishes at a traditional restaurant and enjoy all the fruits of your labor at the end of your cooking lesson!
Cooking lesson menu:
- Greek salad, Santorini version (vegetarian)
- Tomato-fritters (traditional Santorini appetizer, vegetarian)
- Local pork fillet on sweet "Vinsanto" wine sauce (signature Santorini dish that can be replaced with vegetarian dish or chicken fillet upon diet preference/special request)
- Pickup and drop-off at your Santorini Hotel or Fira town (near cruise port)
- Visits of 2 traditional wineries in the countryside of Santorini
- Wine tasting of 8 different samples of wine
- English speaking, wine expert guide and a local chef
- Cooking lesson
- Full lunch and beverages
- All taxes
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries and brewery
Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included. Organize your pick-up before the tour by contacting your tour provider. Instructions will be provided on the voucher.
- This is a small group tour, that can accommodate up to 8 people
- Duration: 6,5 hours (Exact duration may vary)
- Tour is guided in English
- Departs from Monday to Sunday at 10.00am (starting time may vary depending on pickup location)
- Available from 1 April to 15 November
Fall in love with the beautiful landscape of white houses and blue roof tops. The village of Oia is ...
Learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture that produces some of the most crisp and seductively swee...
Experience the beauty of Santorini at sunset. During this 5-hour deluxe catamaran cruise you will ge...
Formed by a massive eruption 3,500 years ago, Santorini's caldera is one of the Med's greatest natur...
Picture-postcard Santorini is just around the corner on this half-day tour around the island. You'll...
Sunsets and Santorini go together like the Eiffel Tower and Paris. Come dusk, the skies over the isl...