Street art tour of São Paulo
- Snap pictures of great street art
- Get informative commentary from a professional knowledgeable tour guide
- Visit the best street art gallery
Upon pick-up from the combined starting point you’ll embark to explore Sao Paulo’s fascinating graffiti art. You’ll hear commentary on the best-known Brazilian street artists and learn about how their upbringing in this urban culture influenced their work.
You will initially visit the well-known bohemian barrio of Vila Madalena. Here you’ll get to walk along back streets and alleyways and awe at the vibrant displays of spray-painted murals and learn about their artistic origins that involve history and folk.
Then your guide will take you to visit one of Sao Paulo’s best street art galleries, which are aimed to promote street art awareness.
Afterwards you will get to visit the Santana Barrio where you’ll find the Open Air Street Art Museum (MAAU). This museum has the largest conglomeration of art from the best known local street artist, with approximately 70 murals beneath the metro train tracks.
After you’ve enjoyed the many forms of street art available, your tour guide will drive you back to the starting point.
- Professional private tour guide (fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese speaker)
- Private vehicular transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off from the starting point in (only applies for centrally located hotels in São Paulo)
- Food and beverages
- Miscellaneous expenses
Children up to 5 years old:Free
Centrally located hotels in São Paulo. During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Every day at 10:00am or at 13:30pm
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...