Round trip cruise between Seattle and Friday Harbor on the San Juan Clipper
- Travel from Seattle to the San Juan Islands on the fastest and easiest transportation
- Enjoy a scenic cruise next to Whidbey Island and the historic Deception Pass
- Experience 4 hours of free time to explore the San Juan Islands
Cruise out of downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 in the morning and soak in breathtaking scenery on your journey from Seattle to Friday Harbor. Catch sight of the stately Cascade Range as you clip past the eastern coast of Whidbey Island and glide under the impressive and historic Deception Pass.
Upon your arrival in Friday Harbor you'll have 4 hours of free time to wander the town’s picturesque streets or hike in Lime Kiln State Park. Following return to Seattle in the evening, to end a perfect day trip exploring the San Juan Islands.
- Roundtrip cruise between Seattle and Friday Harbor on San Juan Island
- 4 hours of free time in Friday Harbor
- Parking is available for an hourly rate or $10.00 per day
- Checked luggage: $10.00 per bag, guest pays day-of travel
- Children (ages 1-11)
2701 Alaskan Way, Pier 69, Seattle, WA 98121
The terminal is located on Alaskan Way at Pier 69.
- Round trip fares are for day trips only
- Overnight fares must be purchase as two one way tickets, please visit One-way cruise between Seattle and Friday Harbor on the San Juan Clipper
- Pets are allowed onboard the San Juan Clipper ferries, if they are in a carrier and accompanied by a person
- Light snacks are available for purchase on board as well as a full range of beverages options
- If you choose to travel between Canada and the United States, it will be necessary to pass through Customs and Border Protection at the border. Please remember to bring your passport
- Parking is available at the Victoria Clipper terminal for an hourly cost or at Bell Street Pier Garage, 9 Wall St & 2323 Elliott Ave, for $10.00 per day for Clipper passengers. You must obtain parking validation from the Victoria Clipper terminal
- You are allowed to check up to two pieces of luggage on the Clipper ferry at the cost of $10 USD per checked bag. Each checked luggage item must weigh less than 50 pounds with linear dimensions that do not exceed 62." Luggage items over 70 lbs. will be charged $27.00 USD per leg of travel
- Daily at 8.15am
- Boarding starts 45 minutes before your boat is scheduled to leave. If you are not on the boat 15 minutes before the boat is scheduled to leave, you forfeit your seat and your fare
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
The Seattle CityPASS® will open the gates to super Seattle discounts. It will cover admission to the...
Olympic National Park is a UNESCO World-Heritage Site distinguished for its ecological diversity and...
Mt. Rainier is encased in more than 35 square miles of snow and ice, and surrounded by old-growth fo...
Walk on the high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran and relax on a cruise from downtown Seattle to dow...
Hop on the San Juan Clipper directly from downtown Seattle's Pier 69 and soak in stunning scenery as...