On this tour, you'll see why Seattle is known as the “Emerald City”. From the waters of the Puget Sound to the peak of Mount Rainer, you’ll get to see lakes, locks, mountains, and forest vistas, all within Seattle’s city limits. Explore Seattle’s neighborhoods like Ballard, Fremont, Queen Anne and the U-District you’ll uncover the culture and unique architecture that makes Seattle stand out. This tour includes plenty of time to experience the beauty of the Pacific Northwest and escorted by a local Seattle tour guide.
Seattle scenic tour
Duration: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Visit Gas Works Park and Lake Union and Ballard Locks
- Check out the views from the Kerry Park Overlook
- See the Seattle local Houseboats
What to expect
- Live Guide
- 24 seaters comfortable bus - open or closed depending on the weather
- 15-minute stroll around Gas Works & Lake Union
- 30 minutes stroll around the Ballard Locks, the most heavily trafficked locks in the United States
- 10-15 minutes for a photo stop at the Kerry Park Overlook on Queen Anne Hill
What's not included
600 Broad St in front of the Space Needle across from Hyatt House
- Daily: 10.00am, 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to a day before the activity begins.