- Enjoy a High-speed catamaran boat ride to Victoria BC
- Explore The Butchart Gardens and inner harbor with free time on the island
- Travel through the city on a double-decker motorcoach with a live tour guide
Walk on the high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran and relax on a cruise from downtown Seattle to downtown Victoria in less than three hours.
On the island hop on the double-decker motorcoach at the Clipper terminal and soak in the highlights of the city while a local guide takes you on a narrated tour to the Butchart Gardens.
Upon your arrival, wander through the stunning 55-acre grounds and immerse yourself in more than 300,000 blooms rated among the world’s most beautiful garden attractions & top places to go in Canada. Be sure to check out the dining room’s phenomenal afternoon tea with flexible free time to explore the gardens and inner harbor, before enjoying a tranquil cruise back to Seattle in the evening.
- Transportation between Seattle, WA and Victoria, BC on the Victoria Clipper
- Roundtrip transportation between Victoria terminal to the Butchart Gardens on a deluxe motor coach
- City tour of Victoria’s highlights by an experienced local guide
- Flexible return time – frequent return motor coach departures to downtown Victoria. No reservation required
- Taxes, security fee and fuel surcharge
- Parking is available for an hourly rate or $10.00 per day
- Children (aged 1-5)
- Youths (aged 6-11)
- Teens (aged 12-17)
2701 Alaskan Way, Pier 69, Seattle, WA 98121
The terminal is located on Alaskan Way at Pier 69.
- Recommended tour time is 4.5 hours to fully experience The Gardens. Flexible return times available from The Butchart Gardens to the Victoria Inner Harbor
- Light snacks are available for purchase on board as well as a full range of beverages options
- When traveling between Canada and the United States, it will be necessary to pass through Customs and Border Protection at the border
- Remember to bring your Passport, Passport Card or EDL when crossing an international border
- Parking is available at the Victoria terminal for an hourly cost or at Bell Street Pier Garage, 9 Wall St & 2323 Elliott Ave, for $10.00 per day for Clipper passengers. You must obtain parking validation from the Victoria Clipper terminal
- Departure times vary seasonally between 7.30am-8.00am, please check calendar
- Boarding starts 45 minutes before your boat is scheduled to leave. If you are not on the boat 15 minutes before the boat is scheduled to leave, you forfeit your seat and your fare
- You are required to process through U.S. Customs & Border Protection before boarding any departure from Victoria. U.S. Customs & Border Protection will start processing passengers at least one hour before departure
The Seattle CityPASS® will open the gates to super Seattle discounts. It will cover admission to the...
Mt. Rainier is encased in more than 35 square miles of snow and ice, and surrounded by old-growth fo...
Just a short ride away from Seattle, travel up the scenic Salish Sea aboard the Victoria Clipper to ...
If you are planning an overnight trip from Seattle to San Juan Island, then skip the long drive and ...
Cruise out of downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 in the morning and soak in breathtaking scenery on your jou...
Hop on the San Juan Clipper directly from downtown Seattle's Pier 69 and soak in stunning scenery as...