Whale watching day trip to San Juan Island
- Experience the only San Juan Islands whale watching day trip departing from Seattle
- See orca, minke and guaranteed whale sightings
- Learn about the sealife from you onboard expert and naturalist tour guide
Hop on the San Juan Clipper directly from downtown Seattle's Pier 69 and soak in stunning scenery as your cruise north through the scenic Deception Pass on your way to Friday Harbor. Join the only San Juan Island whale watching tour that departs from downtown Seattle. Under the guidance of an expert onboard naturalist, you will be taken to an area world-renowned for wildlife, where you will be on the lookout for orca, minke and humpback whales!
Afterwards, enjoy a stopover in Friday Harbor for two hours to enjoy a chance to grab a bite to eat and wander the town’s picturesque streets.
- Roundtrip cruise between Seattle and Friday Harbor
- 2.5 hour whale and sealife search with onboard naturalist
- 2.5 hours in Friday harbor
- Parking is available for an hourly rate or $10.00 per day
- Children (aged 1-11)
2701 Alaskan Way, Pier 69, Seattle, WA 98121
The terminal is located on Alaskan Way at Pier 69.
- Due to the time spent on the boat, it is not recommended for children under 6. Adults traveling with young children should plan accordingly with activities to assist in keeping them occupied
- Light snacks are available for purchase on board as well as a full range of beverages options
- Parking is available at the Victoria Clipper terminal for an hourly cost or at Bell Street Pier Garage, 9 Wall St & 2323 Elliott Ave, for $10.00 per day for Clipper passengers. You must obtain parking validation from the Victoria Clipper terminal
- If you do not see whales during the Whale & Sealife Search, you will receive a coupon for a complimentary trip
- Daily at 8.15am
- Boarding starts 45 minutes before your boat is scheduled to leave. If you are not on the boat 15 minutes before the boat is scheduled to leave, you forfeit your seat and your fare
Olympic National Park is a UNESCO World-Heritage Site distinguished for its ecological diversity and...
Mt. Rainier is encased in more than 35 square miles of snow and ice, and surrounded by old-growth fo...
Explore pristine alpine meadows, wander through magical old growth forests, and watch roaring glacia...
Witness stunning mountain vistas, pristine alpine meadows, and dense old growth forests on this smal...
Our Snoqualmie Falls and Woodinville winery tour starts with a scenic drive east from Seattle over L...
Our Bainbridge Island history and wine tour starts with morning pick-up at your hotel in our eight-p...