eBike Tour Village of Oak Creek
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours 15 minutes to 2 hours 45 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Our eBikes are super easy to operate and a ton of fun to ride!
- The views are spectacular along this route!
- Take a leisurely eBike trip and experience one of East Sedona's most scenic areas along the Red Rock Scenic Byway!
- Enjoy the many sights along the route to take in an epic view at Cathedral Rock – one of the most photographed sites in Arizona
- Head to the Village of Oak Creek to browse the many shops, arts and native culture attractions that make up this local community
- Bike further through the area before taking another stop break at Bell Rock – one of the most notable rock formations coming into Sedona
- Make a final stop at the Chapel of the Holy Cross. Given an Award of Honor in 1957 by the American Institute of Architects, it is considered to be one of the Seven Man-Made Wonders of Arizona
What to expect
Enjoy an epic tour through one of the most scenic areas East Sedona has to offer. Areas of interest include Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock, the Village of Oak Creek and Chapel of the Holy Cross.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- eBike of your choice w/phone RAM mount (handlebar)
- Adjustable helmet w/safety light
- Combo lock w/top bar bike bag
What to remember
- This tour requires everyone to sign our liability waiver in order to participate
- No alcohol or tobacco usage allowed during the tour
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled tour to allow for safety instruction and review of your eBike's operational features
- Guests should be in good relative fitness condition
- Wear comfortable, athletic clothing appropriate for the season you'll be taking the tour
- Recommended for beginner to intermediate rider and anyone new to the Sedona area
- The tour finishes back at the start point
- In total, the tour includes 1 hour of riding broken up by several stops, each stop varying from 10-15 minutes, completing the approximate 2-hour total trip time
- We reserve the right to reschedule tours based on severe weather threats if we feel there is a safety issue in going through with the tour
- In the event we have to reschedule and you cannot make the new tour time, we will provide customers a 100% refund
- Otherwise, you may cancel up to 7 days prior to the scheduled tour day date to receive a 100% refund
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins.