Experience views on this two-hour Scenic Rim Tour. You’ll climb high in elevation and see wild backcountry scenes. Step into a custom-built, open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler at the Pink® Jeep® Tour Plaza in Sedona. Then you’ll head toward Schnebly Hill Road’s towering red rock formations and picturesque views, you'll climb through winding canyons and over rocky trails. You’ll travel up to circular Merry-Go-Round Rock and stop at this iconic formation to take in the views, including the aptly named Cow Pies. Along the way, check out Munds Wagon Trail, which was completed in 1902 and acted as one of the state’s first cattle trails. There are plenty of photo ops to feature some of Arizona’s scenery as your backdrop. This Scenic Rim tour is the perfect way to spend two hours exploring Sedona’s rugged backcountry while enjoying stories.
Scenic Rim tour
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take in views during a trip through Arizona’s terrain
- Travel to Merry-Go-Round Rock
- Learn about desert landscapes, geology, and Sedona legends
What to expect
- Transport in custom-built open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler
- Child (1.5-12)
204 N State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time. All Sedona tours depart from our office which is located at 204 N. Highway 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336.
What to remember
- This tour is not recommended for those with mobility issues or who are pregnant
- Tours operate rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions
- Any tour canceled by Pink® Adventure Tours will receive a 100% refund
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Arizona law requires car seats for children up to 5 years and under 40 pounds. Car seats are provided
Daily: Every hour from 8.00am to 4.00pm
Pink Adventure Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 49 hours before the activity begins.