Universal Studios Singapore® E-ticket
- Enjoy 24 cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions at Universal Studios Singapore®Immerse in the different worlds of Ancient Egypt, the Lost World, Madagascar, and more at the seven themed zonesTake photos with Elmo, Shrek, Puss in Boots, the Madagascar gang, and other all-time favouritesUpgrade your ticket and also explore S.E.A. Aquarium™, Adventure Cove Waterpark, Gardens by the Bay, and much more
Thrill-seekers must not miss the world's tallest duelling roller coaster called Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, the indoor coaster Revenge of the Mummy, and TRANSFORMERS the Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle. Apart from having an exhilarating time on these rides, you may also catch the Sesame Street Show - When I Grow Up® and other entertaining shows.
Combo options are also available where you may choose to add S.E.A. Aquarium™, Adventure Cove Waterpark, Gardens by the Bay, Sentosa Monorail Express, Singapore Tourist Pass (3 days of unlimited travel on Singapore's basic bus services, MRT (metro) and LRT trains), Skyline Luge Sentosa, Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass, or M1 $12 Prepaid Tourist SIM Card to your Universal Studios Singapore® ticket.
- Admission fee
- Personal expensesTransfer services
• You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for admission.
Universal Studios Singapore® operating hours:
• 10:00 to 20:00 daily (except the following dates below)
• Park hours are subject to change, and may vary based on the time of year and day of week. Please check https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/universal-studios-singapore/plan-your-visit for details on your chosen day of visit.
Please be informed of the change in operating hours:
Universal Studios Singapore®
• 10:00 to 22:00 on Fridays and Saturdays from 23 March 2018 to 25 August 2018
• 10:00 to 18:00 on 07 July 2018
• 10:00 to 19:00 on 28 July and 03 August 2018
• 10:00 to 18:00 on 16, 24 July, 05, 12, 15, 19 August, 20 September 2018
• 10:00 to 17:00 on 03 October 2018
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass:
• Please be informed that the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network will not be in service on the following dates to facilitate scheduled maintenance work:
- Sentosa Line will be closed from 17 to 22 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operations on 23 September 2018. Mount Faber Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
- Mount Faber Line will be closed from 23 to 30 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operation 01 October 2018. Sentosa Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
Singapore Tourist Pass
• 3 days' unlimited travel on Singapore's basic bus services, MRT (metro) and LRT trains)
• This pass should be redeemed at the airport only (Changi Recommends counters located at Terminals 1, 2, and 3 of Singapore Changi Airport. Please present this voucher for the collection of the STP+.)
The Sentosa Express Monorail stops at:
• Sentosa Station (VivoCity Shopping Mall)
• Waterfront Station (Resorts World Sentosa, and Universal Studios Singapore™)
• Imbiah Station
• Beach Station
Universal Studios Singapore® is the first and only Universal Studios theme park in Southeast Asia. I...
This is Combo product will give you access to both Universal Studios Singapore® and The Singapore To...
This product is the combination of Luge and Skyride, Two Rides and Singapore Tourist Pass PLUS (3 da...
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
One of Asia's longest running annual dance music festival, ZoukOut, brings Asia's best nightclub and...
Your incredible Hop-on Hop-off Singapore adventure commences at Suntec City. Not just a shopping cen...