Skyline Luge Sentosa
- Feel the thrill of the Luge down the 688-metre Dragon Trail or the 628-metre Jungle TrailRelax and enjoy panoramic views of Sentosa Island from aboard the SkyrideExperience a unique nighttime Skyline Luge only at Sentosa
This activity is suitable for riders of all ages and expertise levels but if you prefer to take things easier, jump aboard the Skyride. The scenic adventure on a four-seater chairlift gives you a bird's eye view of the Singapore skyline and the South China Sea while engrossed in the natural habitat of Sentosa Island. At night, cosy up for a romantic ride under the stars and soak up the atmosphere while catching glimpses of the Wings of Time show.
- Admission feeHelmet
- Personal expensesTransfer services
- 10:00 to 21:30 daily | Last ride is at 21:15.
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass operating hours:
- Daily 08:45 to 22:00 | Last boarding time is at 21:30.
- Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be informed that the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network will not be in service on the following dates to facilitate scheduled maintenance work:
• Sentosa Line will be closed from 17 to 22 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operations on 23 September 2018. Mount Faber Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
• Mount Faber Line will be closed from 23 to 30 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operation 01 October 2018. Sentosa Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
Sentosa Monorail Express:
• Operating hours:
- Mondays to Thursdays 07:00 - 22:00
- Fridays to Sundays 07:00 - 00:00
• A free shuttle bus service from Beach Station to Harbourfront Bus Interchange is included. The shuttle bus service from Beach Station is only operational from Mondays to Thursdays between 10:00 and 12:00.
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
Explore Singapore's nightlife with this 4-hour discovery walking tour. You'll start off with an auth...
Looking for a new, fun, and exciting way to get fit and active? Turn the urban environment of Singap...
Gardens by the Bay is a premier horticultural attraction for local and international visitors. It is...
Enjoy the making of Singapore's two National dishes: the Hainanese Chicken Rice and yummy chilli cra...
Hop aboard two wheels and take in all the iconic sites of Singapore on this ultimate intro to the ci...