Madame Tussauds™ Singapore
- Snap a selfie with your favourite A-listers, music legends, and political heavyweights at Madame Tussauds™ SingaporeStep back in time and witness Singapore's history at Images of Singapore LIVEExperience the Spirit of Singapore boat ride and travel through a tropical Singaporean gardenJoin the team of Lewis Hamilton or Sebastian Vettel in a Virtual Reality racing experience add-on
Strike a pose with your favourite musicians like Madonna and Beyoncé, meet classic stars such as Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe, and take photos with the King of Pop. Afterwards, come face-to-face with Singapore icons and hear their stories at Images of Singapore LIVE. The 30-minute actor-led journey lets you witness Singapore's growth from a humble Malay fishing village to a modern 21st century powerhouse. Next, hop aboard the Spirit of Singapore, the first ever Madame Tussauds™ boat ride to travel through a tropical Singaporean garden.
If you have more time, try the VR Racing Experience just outside the wax museum. With two full-sized virtual reality car simulators, join the team of Lewis Hamilton or Sebastian Vettel and race against the best.
- Admission fee
- Personal expensesTransfer services
• Weekdays 10:00 to 19:30 | Last admission is at 18:00.
• Weekends 10:00 to 21:00 | Last admission is at 19:30.
• 1 August 2018 10:00 to 18:30 | Last admission is at 17:00.
• Opens daily from 10:00 to 14:00 only.
• This experience lasts for 10 minutes in total: Five (5) minutes ride with five (5) minutes of a pre-ride briefing.
• Maximum weight: 120 kilograms / Minimum height: 1.40 metres / Minimum age: 12 years old
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
The Red Dot Design Museum is a key attraction along Marina Bay. It presents a large collection of co...
Central Perk Singapore is the only official Warner Brothers-licensed F.R.I.E.N.D.S-themed café outsi...
Looking for a new, fun, and exciting way to get fit and active? Turn the urban environment of Singap...
Enjoy the making of Singapore's two National dishes: the Hainanese Chicken Rice and yummy chilli cra...
Hop aboard two wheels and take in all the iconic sites of Singapore on this ultimate intro to the ci...