Adventure Cove Waterpark™ E-ticket
- Ride on high-speed water slides, including Southeast Asia's first hydromagnetic roller coasterSnorkel with over 20,000 tropical fish or come face-to-face with sharksPerform thrilling aquatic stunts on the tight rope, platform cliff jump, and balance beam
You can also snorkel with more than 20,000 tropical fish over a colourful reef, wade among rays, or even come face-to-face with sharks. If you are not after thrills, take a tube ride instead and laze the day away drifting past gardens, tunnels, and grottoes along the Adventure River.
- Admission fee
- Personal expensesTransfer services
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for admission.
- The Whirlpool Washout located at Adventure Cove Waterpark is unavailable from 1 st March 2018 until further notice.
- Clothes with zipper or studs are not permitted in the pools and slides.
- Please ensure that all valuables and loose articles are secured in lockers provided for a nominal fee.
- Personal flotation devices are not permitted.
- Outside food and beverages are strictly not permitted inside the park.
- Daily 10:00 to 18:00
- Operating hours are subject to change. Please check https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/adventure-cove-waterpark/visitor-information for details on your chosen day of visit.
- Board shorts
- Swimming trunks
- Please refer to https://www.rwsentosa.com/-/media/project/non-gaming/rwsentosa/attractions/adventure-cove-waterpark/dresscode-en.jpg?la=en
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
The Red Dot Design Museum is a key attraction along Marina Bay. It presents a large collection of co...
Central Perk Singapore is the only official Warner Brothers-licensed F.R.I.E.N.D.S-themed café outsi...
Gardens by the Bay is a premier horticultural attraction for local and international visitors. It is...
Enjoy the making of Singapore's two National dishes: the Hainanese Chicken Rice and yummy chilli cra...
Hop aboard two wheels and take in all the iconic sites of Singapore on this ultimate intro to the ci...