Sentosa Monorail Express
- Enter Sentosa Island within minutes from VivoCity via the Sentosa Monorail ExpressEnjoy easy access to key attractions like Universal Studios Singapore™ and the beaches of SentosaTake unlimited rides on the Sentosa Monorail Express on the island
The first station, Sentosa Station, is located at VivoCity, the largest shopping mall in Singapore. Waterfront Station brings you to Universal Studios Singapore™. Imbiah Station is just minutes away from Skyline Luge Sentosa, Tiger Sky Tower, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, and Singapore Cable Car. The final station is Beach Station, where you can relax at the food and retail outlets, or head to the beaches by boarding one of the trams.
Combo option is also available where you may choose to add Universal Studios Singapore® or Luge Skyline ticket to your Sentosa Monorail Express.
- Train tickets
- Personal expenses
- This ticket allows one-time admission to Sentosa Island via the Sentosa Monorail Express located at VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3 and unlimited rides on the Sentosa Monorail Express while on the island.
- A free shuttle bus service from Beach Station to Harbourfront Bus Interchange is included. The shuttle bus service from Beach Station is only operational from Mondays to Thursdays between 10:00 and 12:00.
- Mondays to Thursdays 07:00 - 22:00
- Fridays to Sundays 07:00 - 00:00
The Sentosa Express Monorail stops at:
- Sentosa Station (VivoCity Shopping Mall)
- Waterfront Station (Resorts World Sentosa, and Universal Studios Singapore™)
- Imbiah Station
- Beach Station
Universal Studios Singapore®:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for admission.
- 10:00 to 20:00 daily (except the following dates below)
- 10:00 to 19:00 on July 28, 2018 ( Friday)
- Park hours are subject to change, and may vary based on the time of year and day of week. Please check https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/universal-studios-singapore/plan-your-visit for details on your chosen day of visit.
Please be informed of the change in operating hours:
Universal Studios Singapore®
• Every Friday and Saturday from 23 March to 25 August 2018: Opens from 10:00 to 22:00
This is Combo product will give you access to both Universal Studios Singapore® and The Singapore To...
This product is the combination of Luge and Skyride, Two Rides and Singapore Tourist Pass PLUS (3 da...
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...