In this tour, you will have a full tasting experience of Korean food including having a nice tea-time at a Korean house. Start by waking up your appetite as you stroll along Insadong alley, a popular spot among locals. You can succumb to your street-food temptations and satisfy your food cravings, but make sure to phase yourself as an amazing Korean BBQ dinner awaits you. You will be served scrumptious Korean beef with rice, kimchi, pickled onions, vegetables, and other delectable side dishes definitely will be one of the most memorable meals for you.
Excursions & day trips
Seoul walking food tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Walk through the narrow street with tasting local street-food
- Enjoy a guided walking tour among traditional tea house and art galleries
- Try authentic Korean BBQ
- Learn the proper Korean dining etiquette
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English speaking guide
- Tasting street-food
- Tea time at the Tea house
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Optional gratuities
49 Insadong-gil, Gwanhun-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Lobby of Nine Tree Premier Hotel Insadong
What to remember
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Daily at 4.00pm
- Please be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled meeting time
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 6 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 5 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.