Past Seville virtual tour
- Discover the city of Seville from a unique perspective
- Learn about the history of Seville and embark on a journey through time
- Experience a one of a kind tour thanks to the technology of smart glasses
Get ready for a one of a kind experience thanks to this different and unique tour in Seville. This virtual tour will take you back in time thanks to the smart glasses you'll wear while strolling around the city. You'll have the chance to visit the main points of Seville in a very special way: traveling to the past.
The tour will take you to several historical periods of the city: the Roman city of Hispalis, the Isbiliya from the Almohade caliphate, the Seville of Cervantes and Murillo up until the 21st century. At each stop you'll move to a time where a historical character will accompany you by showing you the buildings, how their people lived, their customs or their clothes. These points are complemented by additional content that will provide you with more information in a didactic and enjoyable way. In addition, the videoguide of the city will bring you closer to other cultural, historical and artistic aspects of the city of Seville.
Be ready to travel through past and discover Seville as you never saw it before.
- Smart glasses
- Gratuties (optional)
- Child (9-12 years old): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
- Infant (0-8 years old): free
Plaza Encarnación, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Las Setas de Sevilla (Metropol Parasol), floor: -1. Look for the Past View Experience counter
- Children under the age of 9 will not wear smart glasses during the tour
- Tour adapt for people with disabilities
- The stops on the Past View Sevilla route are: Las Setas de Sevilla; Plaza del Salvador; Plaza de San Francisco; Catedral – Puerta del Perdón; Giralda; Real Alcázar; Archivo de Indias; Guadalquivir – Torre del Oro
Winter (1 October - 31 May)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday: 11.00am
- Saturday: 11.00am and 4.30pm
Summer (1 June - 30 September)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday: 10.30am
- Saturday: 10.30am and 8.00pm
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Discover Seville on a 3-hour segway trip, starting in the heart of the ancient city center. After me...