- Watch an amazing acrobatics show put on by medal-winning acrobats
- Discover Shanghai at night!
- Explore Xin Tian Di, a hip and trendy night neighborhood
This evening tour begins with an astounding performance by the Shanghai Acrobatics School and Troupe. Watch incredible feats of skill and grace from actors and actresses who have won hundreds of gold medals in international acrobatic competitions. After the show, travel by coach through the city for fabulous views of Shanghai at night. See how this busy metropolis mixes ancient and modern at attractions like People’s Square, the city lights along the Bund, and the former French Concession District. The final stop will be Xin Tian Di, a trendy neighborhood boasting boutiques, pubs, and restaurants where you can relax and enjoy the Shanghai nightlife. Here, choose to continue exploring on your own or return with the group.
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned Coach
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Infants under 2 years of age: free
- Children 2-9 years of age: reduced
Three departure/return meeting points:
1) Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World Concierge at 88 West Nanjing Road at 6.00pm 2) The Westin Bund Center Shanghai Concierge at 88 Henan Central Road at 6.15pm 3) Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai Concierge at 1288 Lujiazui Ring Road at 5.45pm
- Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically disabled
- Every day at 6.15pm
You will be picked up from your hotel at around 07.30am and will drive to visit the Shanghai Old Str...
This tour starts at around 12.00pm with pick up service from your Shanghai downtown hotel lobby. Vis...
On this tour, see such attractions as the beautiful Yu Yuan Gardens, the Bund waterway, and the form...
With its inviting views and outstanding scenery, Hangzhou was described by Marco Polo as “beyond dis...
Only 45 minutes from downtown Shanghai, discover China’s oldest and most-well protected water villag...
The Chinese are famous for death-defying acrobatic stunts. In your trip to Shanghai, you should not ...