Evening city lights and Huangpu River Cruise
- Enjoy a relaxing evening cruise on the Huangpu River
- Visit Lujiazui for a great view of Shanghai’s ever-expanding skyline
- Walk along the Bund, also known as the International Architecture Exhibition
With this evening tour, you will have the chance to enjoy the amazing night lights of Shanghai city. First, you will stop at the Nanjing Road Pedestrian street where we will take a quick stroll. After that, you will take the evening cruise on the Huangpu River. On the cruise, you can see both sides of the river, Pu Dong and Pu Xi, which means “East River” and “West River.” Then you will have the chance to walk along the Bund which is also known as the International Architecture Exhibition. Here there are a lot of chic pubs and restaurants in old historic buildings. Afterwards, we will transfer to Pudong side and enjoy the wonderful city view at Lujiazui Commercial Area, which is the newly developed part of Shanghai city. Here you can spend time on your own or continue back with the group.
- Huangpu River Cruise
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Infants under 2 years of age: free
- Children 2-9 years of age: reduced
Three departure/return meeting points:
1) Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World Concierge at 88 West Nanjing Road at 6.00pm 2) The Westin Bund Center Shanghai Concierge at 88 Henan Central Road at 6.15pm 3) Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai Concierge at 1288 Lujiazui Ring Road at 5.45pm
- Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically disabled
- Every day at 6.15pm
You will be picked up from your hotel at around 07.30am and will drive to visit the Shanghai Old Str...
This tour starts at around 12.00pm with pick up service from your Shanghai downtown hotel lobby. Vis...
On this tour, see such attractions as the beautiful Yu Yuan Gardens, the Bund waterway, and the form...
Appreciate China’s provincial delights during a full-day tour of two charming traditional towns from...
With its inviting views and outstanding scenery, Hangzhou was described by Marco Polo as “beyond dis...
Only 45 minutes from downtown Shanghai, discover China’s oldest and most-well protected water villag...