With this evening tour, you will have the chance to enjoy the amazing night lights of Shanghai city. First, you will stop at the Nanjing Road Pedestrian street where we will take a quick stroll. After that, you will take the evening cruise on the Huangpu River. On the cruise, you can see both sides of the river, Pu Dong and Pu Xi, which means “East River” and “West River.” Then you will have the chance to walk along the Bund which is also known as the International Architecture Exhibition. Here there are a lot of chic pubs and restaurants in old historic buildings. Afterwards, we will transfer to Pudong side and enjoy the wonderful city view at Lujiazui Commercial Area, which is the newly developed part of Shanghai city. Here you can spend time on your own or continue back with the group.
Attractions & guided tours
Evening city lights and Huangpu River Cruise
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a relaxing evening cruise on the Huangpu River
- Visit Lujiazui for a great view of Shanghai’s ever-expanding skyline
- Walk along the Bund, also known as the International Architecture Exhibition
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Huangpu River Cruise
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned coach
What's not included
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Three departure/return meeting points:
1) Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World Concierge at 88 West Nanjing Road at 6.00pm 2) The Westin Bund Center Shanghai Concierge at 88 Henan Central Road at 6.15pm 3) Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai Concierge at 1288 Lujiazui Ring Road at 5.45pm
What to remember
- Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically disabled
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience