Set-off on your Cambodian voyage on a visit to the spectacular Angkor Wat Temple complex. Experience an amazing sunset where you can witness how the Temple's stones gradually change colour filing the whole complex with a mysterious vibe. On this tour, you'll also gain great insight knowledge of the Angkor wat thanks to your very own local expert guide and enjoy a small circus before heading back to your hotel.
Classic sunset shared tour of Angkor Wat
- Witness a spectacular sunrise
- Explore the incredible temple complex that is Angkor Wat
- Gain local insight knowledge of this beautiful monument
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English Speaking Guide
- Bottle of cold water during tours
- Temple fees
- Lunch during tours
Pick-up from your hotel in Siem Reap. The pick-up is only from city hotels in Siem Reap (outskirts pick-up not available).
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Appropriate attire when visiting temples is with long pants (covering the knee) and shirts that cover shoulders
- Skirts, small shorts, tank tops, and other items of revealing clothing are not allowed within temple grounds
- Infants are not allowed on this tour
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with restricted mobility
- Temple Fees (37 USD$ day-ticket) is at own expense
- Tour begins at 8.00 am