Cooking class in a Chianti Farm from Siena
- Learn how to make a Italian meal with a local chef
- Enjoy a dinner based on what you have prepared
- Fall in love with Tuscany through its food
- Learn about the secrets of Tuscan cooking
Learn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in Siena. With your chef learn tips and techniques to make an Italian meal that you can recreate at home.
The traditions of Tuscany are strongly linked to its favours and cuisine. Enjoy this cooking class in a Chianti Farm in the typical Tuscan style to discover the region's roots and culture in a funny and original way.
Learn about the secrets of Tuscan cooking, basic ingredients of the tradition, and the magical way in which people combine them. From bruschetta to homemade pici and the myriad of crostini, you will bring home a bit of “Tuscanness” to your dinner table. Fall in love with Tuscany through its food!
- All necessary ingredients
- Dinner based on what you have prepared with drinks included
- Children (9-12 years old): reduced price
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Please note that this tour is not bookable for children under 8 years old
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 6.00pm
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Discover a resort and spa in Tuscany, where Italian hospitality is combined with an unforgettable we...
Fattoria di Cinciano è un'azienda vinicola nel cuore del Chianti Classico e il suo patrimonio, con i...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Maxi Wine Tasting €18 per person (Min 2 persons)Tasting 4 Organical Wines - White Vernaccia - White...