Market visit and private cooking class at a Cesarina's home in Siena
- Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home
- Learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Sienese cuisine
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home to learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Sienese cuisine!
Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional Sienese food shops: learn how to recognize the best ingredients for the perfect Italian meal. Then, attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Palermitan recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home. Meet the Cesarina and help her select the right ingredients first, and then assist her in the preparation of an authentic Sienese 3-course menu; taste the fruit of your labor paired with a selection of red and white wines.
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class
- Private 3-course dinner or 3-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Shopping bag
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Children (4-8 years old): reduced
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
Every day at 9:00 am and at 4:00 pm
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Discover a resort and spa in Tuscany, where Italian hospitality is combined with an unforgettable we...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Sienese ...