- Visit the Cathedral of Siena with his crypt and his museum
- Enjoy a breathtaking panorama with a great view from the Duomo
- Thanks to the Opa Siena Pass you will SAVE 50% on the total of the single admissions
The Cathedral of Siena has such a vast selection of things to see and appreciate, each with incredible historical and artistic value. With Opa SI PASS you have unlimited access to the halls, features, art and museum of the Cathedral. Also with the Pass you will save 50% on the total of the single admissions.
The Opa SI PASS ticket will grant you entrance to the Cathedral, the Piccolomini Library, the Museum, the Crypt, the Baptistery and the Panoramic view from the Facciattone.
Thanks to the Opa SI PASS your visit to the Cathedral can be a complete itinerary through the cathedral, its art work, the history and architecture. Sarting from the Bapistery of San Giovanni you can admire the expression of Renaissance sculpture. The Crypt is the underground structure discovered recently that was hidden for nearly 7 centuries. The cathedral museum, called the ‘Museo dell’Opera’ will show you statues, artwork, stained windows that used to belong to the Siena Cathedral. Your itinerary will end with the Grand Finale of a beautiful view on the city from the panoramic spot on top of the Duomo Nuovo.
- Piccolomini Library
- Panoramic view from the Facciattone
- The tour "Gate of Heaven"
- Child (7-11): reduced
Piazza del Duomo, 8
- You can pick up your Opa Siena Pass at the Cathedral box office n° 1 “fast pass”
- Opa SI PASS is valid for three consecutive days from its issue date
Cathedral, Library, Museum, Panorama, Crypt, Baptistery:
- 1 march – 2 november 10:30 – 19:00 (Cathedral during Festivies 13:30 – 18:00)
- 3 november – 28 february 10:30 – 17:30 (Cathedral during Festivities 13:30 – 17:30)
- 26 december – 6 january 10:30 – 18:00 (Cathedral during Festivities 13:30 – 17:30
Uncovering Floor Period:
Cathedral Festive 9:30 – 18.00
Last admission: half an hour before the closing time of the Museum.
The beautiful city of Siena is famous not only for its picturesque and historical buildings and the ...
This ticket will grant you access to the Cathedral Crypt, the heart of the cathedral and one of the ...
Siena is a treasure trove of historical, artistic, religious and cultural riches all to be discovere...
Discover Siena, the Italian medieval town famous for the Palio horse race.You will start the tour le...
The frst part of this tour will be dedicated to the territory of Siena and starts with a visit of Sa...
From a religious pilgrimage site to a famous film setting: join this tour through the rolling green ...
Il Centro Benessere SPA San Lorenzo si trova presso l'hotel Palazzo San Lorenzo, immerso nel borgo m...
Non perdere l'appuntamento con delle serate speciali per vivere Torre e Casa Campatelli, Bene FAI a ...
Fattoria di Cinciano è un'azienda vinicola nel cuore del Chianti Classico e il suo patrimonio, con i...
The Tenuta l'Impostino winery in the high Maremma is your destination for a day of fantastic Tuscan ...