Traditional Wine Tour in San Quirino winery
- Live this Wine Tour with a guided visit of the cellar
- San Quirico is a Certified Organical farm
- With all the convenience of a guide that speaks your language
You are Wellcome for a Wine Tour in San Quirico San Gimignano Winery! You can book a guided wine tasting every day!
During our scheduled winetasting we make taste to our guests the selection of our best labels and we always include a tour of the winery Cellar, we introduce in English our Winery and main vinification techniques. Guided tastings include an explanation of the main winemaking techniques in English and a visit to the winery and company.
Traditional Wine Tour € 5 per person - Min. 2 persons
Tasting Selection 3 Organical Wines:
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
- Vernaccia Isabella Riserva
- Chianti Colli Senesi
- Bruschetta with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Bio
- This Wine Tour and the wine tasting include a presentation in English of main techniques and winemaking process
- Visit to the winery
- Visit to our bottling plant
Loc. Pancole, 35, San Gimignano, (Si), Italy
Azienda Agricola San Quirico
It is possible to book a minimum of 2 tickets, otherwise, you can book a group ticket for eight adults
You can book a tasting every half hour from 10.00 to 18.00
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Fattoria di Cinciano è un'azienda vinicola nel cuore del Chianti Classico e il suo patrimonio, con i...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Maxi Wine Tasting €18 per person (Min 2 persons)Tasting 4 Organical Wines - White Vernaccia - White...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...