Venice day tour by bus from Siena
- Visit the most romantic city in the world
- See a typical glassblowing demonstration
- Leave from Siena and easily reach Venice by coach
- Admire the major sights in Piazza San Marco
Visit one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by over 350 bridges: Venice.
Leave Siena early in the morning and head north by GT coach or minivan. Once in Venice you will have free time in the morning to wonder around on your own.
After lunch (not included), in the afternoon, you will meet your guide. Wonder the narrow streets along the canals and learn about the extraordinary history of this city with an expert guide. You will see the exterior of the major sights in Piazza San Marco including The Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Cathedral and Clock Tower.
One of Venice’s many nicknames is “the floating city”, however recent researches have predicted that it is sinking five times faster that once projected, that’s why it should be named “the sinking city”. Hurry up! Don’t miss out on visiting this extraordinary city!
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Glassblowing demonstration
- Free time in Venice
- Walking tour
- Child 3-12 years: reduced
- Infant 0-2 years: free of charge
Piazza Antonio Gramsci, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Piazza Gramsci (in front of Bar La Lizza) - Siena
- The itinerary may be changed due to reasons of force majeure, such us strikes, bad weather etc
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Wednesday and Saturday at 06.30am
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Fattoria di Cinciano è un'azienda vinicola nel cuore del Chianti Classico e il suo patrimonio, con i...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Maxi Wine Tasting €18 per person (Min 2 persons)Tasting 4 Organical Wines - White Vernaccia - White...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...