DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Visit the most romantic city in the world
- See a typical glassblowing demonstration
- Leave from Siena and easily reach Venice by coach
- Admire the major sights in Piazza San Marco
WHAT TO EXPECT
Visit one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by over 350 bridges: Venice.
Leave Siena early in the morning and head north by GT coach or minivan. Once in Venice you will have free time in the morning to wonder around on your own.
After lunch (not included), in the afternoon, you will meet your guide. Wonder the narrow streets along the canals and learn about the extraordinary history of this city with an expert guide. You will see the exterior of the major sights in Piazza San Marco including The Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Cathedral and Clock Tower.
One of Venice’s many nicknames is “the floating city”, however recent researches have predicted that it is sinking five times faster that once projected, that’s why it should be named “the sinking city”. Hurry up! Don’t miss out on visiting this extraordinary city!
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Glassblowing demonstration
- Free time in Piazza San Marco
- Walking tour
- Free map of Venice
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Gondola ride is available at an additional cost of € 24,00 (30 minutes) per person (Infant 0-2: free of charge)
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure, such us strikes, bad weather etc
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Wednesday and Saturday at 06:30 am
- Child 3-12 years: reduced
- Infant 0-2 years: free of c harge