Vespa and Chianti tour from Siena with wine and food tasting
- Drive an original Vespa scooter
- Enjoy a tuscan light lunch
- Guided tour of a winery
- Admire small medieval villages in the heart of Tuscany
Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scooter. Experience a unique way of admiring Chianti's sights, and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
Have fun riding a Vespa along the scenic and peaceful roads on the Tuscan hills. An alternative way to admire the sights of Chianti, wrapped in the perfumes of the Tuscan countryside and the sound of the working farms.
Enjoy this experience together with your escorts, who will be showing you around small medieval villages situated in the heart of Tuscany. Those who do not feel confident enough about riding on their own can opt for riding with the expert escort.
The tour along the Chianti hills lasts all day. Finally you will stop at a renowned farm for a wine tasting and a light lunch.
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Travel by minivan to the Chianti area
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
- Light lunch and wine tasting
Via di Città, 36, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
From your accommodation in Siena
- For lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request.
- A valid driving licence is required to ride a Vespa.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old.
- A valid credit card is required at time of booking as guarantee.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Customers must be able to drive the scooters.
- In case your tour guide considers that you have insufficient driving skills, the company can cancel the reservation without any refund or alternatively and subject to availability of vehicles and guides the company can offer to the customer a tour by "ape calessino" or " 500 vintage".
- Please note, from 16th November, the tour will be activated with minimum 2 partecipants.
- Every day at 9.30am
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti and immerse yourself in the picturesque Tuscan scenery that yo...
North-west of Siena, on the hills of Val d'Elsa, stands the medieval town of San Gimignano. Defined ...
This tour will offer you a particular and unique culinary experience within a typical rural context....
The beautiful ruby colour and the characteristic fragrance with hints of violet are the distinguishi...
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Experience a totally different perspective on beautiful Siena as you soar over it in a hot-air ballo...
YExplore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corn...
A poca distanza da Grosseto e da Siena, La Melosa Resort offre un ambiente di tranquillità, pace e b...
Enjoy a half day of culture, wine, and delicious food as you visit some of the most impressive desti...