Vespa and Chianti tour from Siena with wine and food tasting
- Drive an original Vespa scooter
- Enjoy a tuscan light lunch
- Guided tour of a winery
- Admire small medieval villages in the heart of Tuscany
Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scooter. Experience a unique way of admiring Chianti's sights, and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
Have fun riding a Vespa along the scenic and peaceful roads on the Tuscan hills. An alternative way to admire the sights of Chianti, wrapped in the perfumes of the Tuscan countryside and the sound of the working farms.
Enjoy this experience together with your escorts, who will be showing you around small medieval villages situated in the heart of Tuscany. Those who do not feel confident enough about riding on their own can opt for riding with the expert escort.
The tour along the Chianti hills lasts all day. Finally you will stop at a renowned farm for a wine tasting and a light lunch.
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Travel by minivan to the Chianti area
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
- Light lunch and wine tasting
Via di Città, 36, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
From your accommodation in Siena
- For lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request.
- A valid driving licence is required to ride a Vespa.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old.
- A valid credit card is required at time of booking as guarantee.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Customers must be able to drive the scooters.
- In case your tour guide considers that you have insufficient driving skills, the company can cancel the reservation without any refund or alternatively and subject to availability of vehicles and guides the company can offer to the customer a tour by "ape calessino" or " 500 vintage".
- Please note, from 16th November, the tour will be activated with minimum 2 partecipants.
- Every day at 9.30am
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti and immerse yourself in the picturesque Tuscan scenery that yo...
The Cathedral of Siena has such a vast selection of things to see and appreciate, each with incredib...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Fancy a day among art, culture, wine and delicious food in fabled Tuscany? Join us for a single day ...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...
This ticket will grant you access to the Cathedral Crypt, the heart of the cathedral and one of the ...
Visit the Balzini estate and experience the magnificent tastes of Italy on a private tour. With no o...
Castiglion del Bosco extends over 1,800 hectares, with 62 of them dedicated to vineyards. It is one ...