Guided tour in Singapore - Chinatown food adventure
- Discover the fascinating world of hawker centres in Singapore
- Experience the charm of traditional Chinatown in the heart of cosmopolitan Singapore
- Feast on typical goodies like rice cakes, poh piah (fresh spring roll), chicken rice, and more
- Learn all about the origins of Singapore’s diverse Chinatown neighbourhood and how the early migrants came to live there
- Chow down on a delicious meal with freshly-squeezed sugar cane juice – yum!
The Chinatown complex, the largest hawker centre in Singapore, with over 220 stalls. With all those options, you may feel a little overwhelmed, but you’ll have a knowledgeable local by your side to show you the ropes.
Your guide will introduce you to the hawker centre and help you pick out some of the most authentic, tasty Singaporean treats. You’ll also learn how hawker centres came to be, and why this tradition is so close to the Singaporeans’ hearts. This tour is interactive – we encourage you to ask your local guide plenty of questions about all that you can see and taste.
After you’ll take a stroll through the wet market to explore local food sources. Check out some interesting livestock and fresh ingredients used in our local food. Next, we hit the streets of Chinatown to we continue our Singapore tour.
Finish up the tour with a freshly brewed teh or kopi tarik (pull tea / coffee) and a taste of Singaporean fusion with a tasty roti prata to complete our day tour.
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
Chinatown North East line MRT station (inside the station), outside the ticketing gate next to passenger service office (near Exit A)
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed on this tour
This is Combo product will give you access to both Universal Studios Singapore® and The Singapore To...
This product is the combination of Luge and Skyride, Two Rides and Singapore Tourist Pass PLUS (3 da...
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
Loïc Lantoine, poète éraflé n’ayant jamais fait mystère de son côté punk, télescope depuis quelques ...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...
Comédie d’Elodie Wallace et Rui Silva, mise en scène par Elodie Wallace Avec Julie Delaunay, Agathe ...